The What changes all the time. When is an interesting question. How and Why keep me up at night. And without Who, it is all without purpose.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began
I have always been an artist and explorer. However, In 2009 I noticed something new emerging within me. It was the desire to create and explore for the sake of enterprise, connection, and service. It started out when I discovered that people were making a full-time living through blogging. That was the doorway that opened up a new world that I have not stopped exploring since: online business.
Since then I have created, connected, explored, tested, made money, lost money – all through many different online digital media projects. I have learned by reading, watching, and by doing.
Entrepreneur, Artist, Explorer
Ever since I was a kid I have been exploring and observing the world around me to see how it works, then forming and reforming it to create new things
I have both technical and artistic experience in the following. Most of my training is through experience, trial & error, and self-education so my skill and experience levels vary.
Video – See samples
- Shooting and editing digital video
- Software: ScreenFlow and Final Cut Studio
- Experience with YouTube and managing YouTube channels
- Digital audio production
- Digital audio editing
- Software: Garage Band, Logic Pro, Audacity
- Software: Logic Pro & Garage Band
- Graphic Design
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac Pages
- Building websites with WordPress (self-hosted and WordPress.com)
- Niche / Affiliate / Authority websites
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing